Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Adventures of Emily part 3


Day 136: My mission of observation and sabotage is going better than we anticipated. As my body grows acclimated to this new environment, I can feel my strength growing. A key component of my observation tactic is to take full advantage of meal times. My captors foolishly lift me to a higher elevation while they administer the nectar. Though initially I can only focus on the delicious food, as I become less starved, I utilize every muscle in my body to gain a 360 degree observational area. This activity greatly displeases my jailer (indeed she cries out as if in pain), but I doubt she can fully comprehend the significance of my endeavors. Please annotate our manuals so that our trainees can be sure to follow my lead in this area.


No comments:

Post a Comment